At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Last blogged @ 5:06 PM

I guess no one is actually reading my blog anymore. sad~. should i close this blog or jus occasionally blog it?
just talk! i don tell, but i hope u all call me to talk to me.

seriously~

my life still need to goes on...

someone deserve you more than i do, this is for sure. i don deserve!




I will slowly to try not to think or to miss you day by day. Times is all i need. Hopefully, it's a fresh start for me. It maybe be hard but i will try. Is not an overnight thing.So I needs to slowly heal my deep wounds. i need a little faith. The moment alone.... is has being 5 years since i was unattached. No looking back to the sad past and for the future I do not want to expect. Just be myself and be happy.This is all I wish. For now, i still childish and immature. After years or few more months, I want to be the new me. which i keep mentioned on my blog several times. JIA YOU! let be friend, back to knowing process. maybe we do not know each other very well at all.

To myself: When have I ever laugh out loud that cause me to cry for happiness??

hmmm. I forget when. But i am sure it was quite sometime back then.

To you, if you still regularly view my blog: Many of my first times and yours we never do. but i hope the lists of first times we shouldnt forget it.=) (the post i posted back in 30/3/2011 added new first time.

flash back memories:
first thing to do tgt.(for me or its for you)
- Go clubbing at zircia/rebel
- Go clubbing at zouk
- Drink Shots together (for the first time)
- Play Luge at sentosa together (first time)
- Went hard rock cafe for the first time
- Went Botonic Garden for the first time (For me)
- Went Marina Sands Skypark together (for the first time)
- Receive rose of flowers for my first time
- Went Woodlands waterfront for the first time (For me)
- Made Tiramisu cake for you
- Went batam and genting together (holiday vacation just with my bf)
- Went to take the Singapore Flyer (For both of us)
- Attend my bf graduation ceremony for the first time (For me)
- Did my full body massage spa with my bf for the first time (For me)
- Ride the traditional bicycle for the first time (for me)

- and our first time ................................

I know i shdnt have think about the old times. but many are the happy moments, that make me feel better and brighter my day eventually!.

let me hold/hug you for the last time is all i wish.



Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.
@iheartyoumost-Twitter
frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889
I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+


I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives
February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012
for my convenient=P
Facebook Livejournal Twitter SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved.