|
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Last blogged @ 1:35 PM In a love, people come and go. no one will eventually stay throughout the whole time. there will be down and high in very relationship. no matter how good they love each other. there would be a point of time (obstacle) they have to overcome in order to success. but some rather run away from the situation or avoid it from even happening. I guess we are in this situation. U expected that i would be like this. I never thought about it and when conversation cover the sensitive topic. I am out of words to express how we do/do not want to talk about it. it is the future not now. but i know future also mean from now till the future. we have to move towards the future. I know religious matter, I cant say much. I don know any. But right now, I am not prepared for any. so if you push me to the limit for me to make this decision. I think about it from this moment of my life (young). I do not want to commit to any religious. If this is what you do not want to hear from me, which i cant say it out to u.
I am glad to know you <3 =) |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |