At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Last blogged @ 12:21 PM

It has being a very tough week for me. I am glad you are back. But I can see is only half or some part of you is with me, not your full (everything). Last time you have being giving in a lot and I have being enjoyed receiving the love from you. Which I did not really apprecipated it. but after the recent incident, you told me that I have not being treating you good and said hurtful words to hurt you (Which I did not mean it, I did not know how to convey what I want to say across to you.) Now you have slight change/different compared to last time, but I can see it is a big different.

I wont give up this relationship because I haven put in all my efforts & everything to create a better environment and relationship for both of us YET. if i give up now, I think i will regret a lot. Even you change, I think it is for the better right =). Is like a test for me to pass! I can do it man. I am ELIZABETH TEH your baby. never fail a test before =) except for driving. Opps! This is the time for you to enjoy receiving love and care from me =). What I promise to you, you have my words =)

I think suddenly sth hit hardly on my head, which make me realise the important of you around me. That's why I wanted to patched back even through the future ahead of us will be tough and rough. Cause, I know we can overcome anything if our love is strong and nothing will break us. and one thing, was i never say i do not want go into the same religious as you. Just that i am not ready for anything big in my life=). You will know when i am ready. Thanks for the opportunity/chance to prove to you that i will be a better gf now, and  I'll keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.

I don't really care if you hate me, ignore me or give me the cold treatment, it's nice to know that you take time out of your busy day to talk and think about me. ^_^.


You've got three choices in life; give up, give in, or give it your all. Your choice..
-My choice is to give it your all to my sweetheart.
-what about you? =)

In a relationship, it's always quality over quantity. It never mattered how long i loved you, but how much i loved my sweetheart<3


Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.
@iheartyoumost-Twitter
frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889
I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+


I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives
February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012
for my convenient=P
Facebook Livejournal Twitter SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved.