At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Last blogged @ 6:34 PM

I know you want me
I made it obvious that I want you too
So put it on me
Let's remove the space between me and you
Now rock your body
Damn I like the way that you move
So give it to me
Cause I already know what you wanna do

Here's the situation
Been to every nation
Nobody’s ever made me feel the way that you do
You know my motivation
Give in my reputation
Please excuse I don't mean to be rude

But tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you

You’re so damn pretty
If I had a type than baby it’d be you
I know your ready
If I never lied, than baby you’d be the truth

Here’s the situation
Been to every nation
Nobody’s ever made me feel the way that you do
You know my motivation
Given my reputation
Please excuse I don’t mean to be rude

But tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you


LUDA..
Tonight I’m gonna do
Everything that I want with you
Everythin that u need
Everything that u want I wanna honey
I wanna stunt with you
From the window
To the wall
Gonna give u, my all
Winter n summertime
When I get you on the springs
Imma make you fall
You got that body
That make me wanna get on the boat
Just to see you dance
And I love the way you shake that ass
Turn around and let me see them pants
You stuck with me
I’m stuck with you
Lets find something to do
(Please) excuse me
I dont mean to be rude

But tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know
That tonight I'm loving you

This song make me want to move my body!!! =D
SHAKE YOUR ASS!! HAHAHA shake shake~
I feel like clubbing again!! What is with me!!!
I want to dance and get wasted... LOLs. Too bad school reopen le


Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.
@iheartyoumost-Twitter
frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889
I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+


I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives
February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012
for my convenient=P
Facebook Livejournal Twitter SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved.