|
Friday, December 3, 2010
Last blogged @ 3:08 PM Yst 2am then sleep. While i was doing my sales scenerio, boon seng chated with me and accompany me the whole time. thanks =). haha. was so tired when i wokeup. I never slp well at all. like my brain was still functioning while i was trying to rest. woke up at 9am. rushed my reminder part of my sales scenerio. boon seng wakeup at the same time, he take off from work so good sia, no wonder can slp late and wakeup late. lol. anyway, I was late for bcomm. my bcomm tutor keep said me.. blah blah. For lunch, xy, yuting, ellery, brenda,rachel and me went to alumini resturant. Spend $79 plus all the whole lunch. I paid for them first, then they paid me back. ><. Went for BB tutorial, soon we end our class within an hour. 3.15pm went to gymworkz but they don let us go in. coz S&W classes are using the gym. Serena and I was so fed up we gave them the face and trying to make the whole gym up side down. The one of the staff (lightbluepoloteeguy) tell us to sneak into the gym without giving our ezlink. YEAH~~. HAHAHAHA!! haha!!! i think we did 40 mins gym then went to shower and home we went. Took 154 bus then started to feel hungry, ask weihao for dinner at taman jurong. Meet him at S11. After that we went buy CHIC magazine. He need to go home for to rush his assignment so I went back lo. He say next time then go out eat again when we have the time. Went JP to get this mail which my sis ask me to help her collect. went starbuck to chill and relax. haha met TJ and his friend. who i know too. sit with them and chat for awhile. around 20 mins they went off for the movie at 9pm. "Hello Strange". the movie rating 4 stars out of 5. Tomorrow I am going to watch it, cant wait. Must be very humour movie. Cheer me up!!!. call my sister to meet me,she rush down taking cab then she said she want to watch movie. A lot nice movies, but the timing not good, Easy A sound like a funny movie =). Ambush food (Y). I am so full today!!!
|
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |