|
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Last blogged @ 8:43 PM I just change my blog skin. The old one was abit too kiddy and I want something fun yet nice. So far, this current blog skin attracted my attention. So yeah! A BRAND NEW BLOG LOOKS. I have not really being writing my blog. So I have to start to do so. Yet I do not know what to blog about. Monday 27 dec. BBQ at kaijun's house. I met rachel first at boon lay mrt station and both of us travelled down to Bishan together. She fought with her bf for some not allowing her to go to a guy house for bbq. -.- his boyfriend call my handphone to try to talk to her. From this argument, I can conclude that his boyfriend really love her yet very very protective. We arrived Bishan at 2pm sharp. So long I never travelled down to Bishan after since I leave girl guides this CCA. Girl guides's HQ is located at Bishan near Scout's HQ =). Anyway, kaijun and janice (kaijun's gf) was already at the ntuc shopping for foods. Btw, kaijun told me that buy the foods is cheaper than order from cater. 4 of us have to carry all the grocery to his house. It was a walking distance yet the floor was wet from the heavy raining. =.=. Kaijun's house has a DOG!! Not his pet but his neighbour. They went overseas and so spark went to his house for stayover. I noticed that male dog really have a fancy with me O.o. This kind of scare me. But lucky spark behaved very well. But he would wait for me outside the toilet, if I went to the toliet. He likes me =). So do I. It was time to prepare the foods we bought. Rachel and I was slightly busy cutting and washing the veg and prawns. Soon Yian Ping and Ruslan were here. Ruslan was a muslim (scare of dog). hahaha =X I carry spark around and trying to make fun of ruslan =P. Amanda and Jacky (his boyfriend) came pretty late. blah blah.. all about bbq stuff. The fun part came. Amanda was chasing ruslan. why? I think because of some thing ruslan gossip out. hahaha. Amanda took his green slipper and all of us suggested her to throw into the baby pool. So she did. But unfortunately, she accidently fell into the big pool and ruslan who trying to get his slipper went into the pool as well. LAME~ Kaijun wanted to fool me to get wet. lucky i told them I have my period. They let me go. But, I was so curious I followed him and ruslan. But at that time I was walking infront of them. Kaijun carry me from the back (those princess carry way) but he say I was heavy -.-. He pass to ruslan and he was big and strong btw. Ruslan was about to throw me into the pool. Kaijun pushed him from the back and both of us went into the pool like this. -.- I AM SOAKING WET. the weather was so cold. I still recovering from flu. From that time onward, I played water with amanda, ruslana and kaijun. Yian Ping does not bring extra clothes so she refused to join us. She will go mad if we throw her into this pool. Luckily, I bought extra clothes for everything =D. Amanda and I went sauna while we went to take a shower. Kaijun lend us big towel. So after we shower we wrapped ourselves and sitted for hour in the sauna. Not worth it =.=. hahahahaha. The whole day I was thinking what was the feeling I have for you, question marks on my head. Every minutes I question myself. I told amanda & rachel what was I am doing... But whatever their replies does not really matter to me. I was just question everyone about what I was doing and thinking. I need an answer not from them but from you. Am i worth it? do I really matter to you? Just one question I have being asking myself, do I love you from my bottom of my heart? Maybe this is what people said, what we want and what we are trying to escape, are sometimes the very same thing. What I want was just someone I can love without fear but I fear from being loved. I am such a letdown person. I guess I surely missing someone now.... |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |