|
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Last blogged @ 8:18 PM Today weather forecast: Rainning cats & dogs. =(. Feeling empty =(.
Last night cant sleep, even through I said that I am going to bed. haha. =X Today i was kindly late for public relation lecture @ blk 76. Seated there for 4 hours.Had my Public relation & Advertising modules =). The funny part was during the 4 hours lecture. Xiu Ying likes my dare post. The dare was to ask he/she to do anything I told he/she to do(just 1 ). At first, I told her to post at Elton's wall regarding that he lie to her about his age. But xiu ying felt awkward, so I told her, "post someone wall and tell that person secret". This Xiu Ying went to Mervyn's wall to post something that was untrue. " This is what she wrote on mervyn's wall: (only looking at her hp was true)Chia Xiu Ying MELODRAMATIC MISSES YOU. SHE IS CONSTANTLY LOOKING AT HER HP FOR YOUR MSG!OMG!. haha. so embrassing. SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME!. Like i gave her a dare, end up I become part of it. =(. Around 1pm. I was so hungry. I had beef don @SIM. Head to blk 72 for photoshoot. Xiu Ying helped me put eyeliner and eyeshadow =). She even did my eyes makeup for clubbing =). THANKS BABE!. The photoshoot was damn fast and simple =) Took with two handsome guys with their white shirt (formal wear). Ellery & LiHng SO SHUAI. I WANT TO FAINT LOL..... the rest of the day just tutorial (BORING). nth to blog about. LOL.Tommorrow: I want to have some suntan and swimming =). my bikini line are getting more obvious now. Oops! =X I want to be wasted (I mean drinking).....I know you love me, XoxoxX |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |
||