|
Monday, November 8, 2010
Last blogged @ 7:12 PM Monday~ No tutorial in the morning at 9am. But my group have group discussion on our proj at 10am. I was late haha. Coz last night chatting with DC like til 12 plus. He was very sianz and down with school. Cheers up boy =). Anyway, I went to school for only 2 hours then head to gym ALONE~ haha. Jog for 3km then cycle for 1km. haha. Shower~ then meet yuting, xiuying, clarissa at atrium. We going for ice cream. yeah yeah!!! Island creamy and KAP. nice =). Sit there chat n chat. Suddenly we planned to go clubbing. like my first time.~ hehe. Plan to go this friday~ so I might be staying over at xiu ying's condo cause next day we have planned to go swimming at her place. so ya. =) looking forward =) Sunday~ I woke up damn late. haha. I have enough sleep in order for me to have a happy mood =) haha rubbish. I simply love sleeping. Around 4pm. Went fly kites with my cousin. OH YA. My cousin came back on saturday to stay over again. haha. Junjie and I were the most luck one. We fly kite sitting down haha. The kite never came down even once. haha. I looked around and notice we are most enjoyable one. haha. All are so pathetic on their kite being fly away and their kites really keep going up and down and up and down. Unlike ours. haha. afterward, went back to ah ma house eat dinner. YUMMY. I heart house cook foods =) |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |