|
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Last blogged @ 9:42 PM I can wake up late!!! haha. I woke up at 10am. Get ready for IS-WISP at 1pm. Meet amanda and kai jun at makan place for moi lunch =). I have to fill up my stomach to be ready for napfa @ 3pm. Ice breaker during WISP was nice~. I pass all my 5 stations. But 2.4km freaking bad. So overall FAILED. lol. Next 3 weeks will be having theory lessons @ Blk 5. On the 4th week then we can head to gym for some intensive training =). Hopefully, I don get to see you there. =X. Have a break and a freaking kit kat.... Hopefully, tomorrow my body will not aches. so far so good =). I freaking feel like going swimming. Should I jio my friends??? maybe HS, Leesheng...... see how. lol. anyway, tomorrow we have class outing... IMM =(. so sianz... why there??? hopefully, we have fun thereeeeee. And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not. Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop. Just so you know. This feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it. I won't sit around, I can't let you win now. Thought you should know. I've tried my best to let go of you, but I don't want to. I just gotta say it all before I go.. This emptiness is killing me. And I'm wondering why I've waited so long. Looking back I realize it was always there just never spoken. I'm waiting here...been waiting here |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |