At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Last blogged @ 8:32 PM

if only there's an exception one
Morning lesson at 9pm (marketing communication in practice). Morning!!!! Big surprise. haha. you know what i mean=X. shhhhh. 10.30am went to canteen 4. Saw cheryl =P. Had korean food. The western food stall long queue and as we do not have enough time to queue so yea. 11am lecture @ LT28 for BB. Felt asleep at lecture. In order to keep me awake. I went facebook using my samsung handphone. Jerome called and I went to meet him. chit chat chit chat ~ 1pm went to blk 72 for PR tutorial. The FMS teacher dramatic. Keep looking at me. I know la. You want me to role play. wahaha. I realise this semster all my modules are FMS module. only two modules are BA module. COOL~ Have always wanted to study FMS modules =). Why NP students are getting richer and the school are getting richer too.??? We can get parking lots even we are NP students. My two friends went to the office near Blk 30 to get the parking lots. They told us that they have to be under waiting list cause it was a first come first serve basis. So right now, no more parking lots for them. Only restricted zones for them. Need to pay $30++. cheaper than normal parking lots ($80 for one semster). But they still need to wait. My frenz damn sad. Need to pay still cant get a lot. Tomorrow mo napfa. saw huishan and pei pei performance made me lost my confidence/ hope. At first thought that maybe I can at least pass cause I did not train for it. But they said that their body aches and pain. Make me scream inside me. HELP!!!!. I need some wind behind me and let my body feel weighless.. ^^^


Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.
@iheartyoumost-Twitter
frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889
I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+


I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives
February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012
for my convenient=P
Facebook Livejournal Twitter SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved.