|
Monday, October 11, 2010
Last blogged @ 9:26 AM I have so much to say but whenever the time comes to say it, you end up hurting me, which I remains silent. "I just need a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one". My heart beats, no matter how much pain I'm in. =( You were the guy whom i love a lot, but you were also the guy who left me with a broken heart. I was a fool to think you’d be interested in me =( "Fight for the things you love. Love the things worth fighting for". You still mean everything to me, but you’re just not worth the fight anymore. Why should i care when you don’t. Expectation is the root of all heartache. You hurt me the MOST and it's enough. I have to learn to get over with it. I have to be strong and think positive no matter what going to happen in the future. I'm not a hurry of loving again. but I’m thirsty of being loved by someone who’ll never gonna make me feel the pain i had in my past. :’(((( |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |