|
Friday, October 29, 2010
Last blogged @ 11:59 PM Today lesson @ 11am. Business communicaton 3. The tutorial combined two classes, TB51 and Tb52. Which we know each other quite well since the shanghai trip =D. Had some fun activities in class. An interview acts. I was an interviewee being interview by 15 interviewers. So every interview took 3 mins. I have to talk for 45mins non stop. From the start, I have some much to talk about myself, soon I was so tired with the talking I reduced my speech haha. =X. Meet Weihao at clementi. Going to town to change my tshirt I bought at cinelesiure. Pei Pei meet us at somerset. The pretty lady was so nice and kind. She allowed me to change the defected tshirt and allowed me to choose a new design which I asked for. Even through I do not have the recepit with me. We even chatted, she told me that guy handsome right. Then I replied "you interested" and I said "not bad, which caught my eyes too" =X. I told her "Jia you", before going off. At that point of time, I was so hungry cause I haven had my lunch yet. Went to Old town for curry potato toast. Nice~ Tooks freaking nice photo using weihao expensive nikon dslr. I freaking into taking photo now. =D. The lens he have was so cool and the photo took was so nicely taken. Around 5pm, we head to take train to IMM but Pei pei and I stopped at 313 Forever 21 for some window shopping. wahaha. Girls cant resist sales spree =) Anyway, we had our dinner at swensen. 7 of us. Yong Quan, Lee Sheng, Weihao, Jia Hua, Pei Pei, Hui Shan and Me. We had earthquake ice creams (a free treat by fauzi). FREE @ swensens lah... I was so craving for ice cream the day before. But now I get to eat 7 flavours of ice cream with my besties & buddies =). HAPPY =))))). After that, we went to the roof top garden to chit chat and continued our photo taking session. I get to use weihao dslr camera to take plenty of photos. Only a couples of photos I was inside. But I realise right now I might have the potential in photography =) MAYBE ONLY. haha. Good Night World. Tomorrow I want to go out......................... |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |