|
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Last blogged @ 8:04 PM Do i use this blog to bitch about people. wahaha. my public relations teacher asked me. wahaha. so far i never bitch la. PR is about building relationship through estalished TRUST. I was been spotted by Ms PR teacher like 4 times. Somemore, I was asked to go up to the class (combined TB51 and Tb52) to get woo by a guy (jonathan tay). It was like a act, we need to play a roleplay of a guy asking a girl out for a date. At first it was, ellery and debrah but they were so funny cause ellery was simply cuteless of how to ask a girl out. Jonathan Tay was known as the love gura. Pro! So he took over ellery role and so again I was been spotted by Ms PR teacher. Jonathan Tay woo me by asking me about what I like. Jon: hi eliz: hello Jon: hi, a puppy, so cute, I love dogs, you like them? eliz: yea. =) blur blur... few weeks later.. Jon: hey!! eliz: hi =) Jon: Do you have fb account? eliz: yes =) Jon: You add me? eliz: why not you add me. Jon: Your email address? eliz: just type elizabeth teh Jon: what a nice name~ eliz: wahha =D Jon: You free this weekend, I need some advice from a dog lover? I want to get a dog =) eliz: hmm.. 7 days were full =X after few weeks pass... jon: hi eliz eliz: hello =) Jon: About the dog, are you available this week? Eliz: hmm. I will take a looked at my time schedule =) I will let you know p.s. this act is that the guy did background /stack the girl. and he is really interested in the girl. But the girl is having her high expectation (high high) and not interested with the guy. so in the end, the girl do give the guy a chance to ask her out. |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |