At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Last blogged @ 1:42 AM

Dance with my father
Verse 1:
Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me and then
Spend me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved

Chorus:
If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love to dance with my father again

Verse 2:
When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me(yeah, yeah)
Then finally make me do just what my momma said
Later that night, when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me

Chorus:
If I could steal
One final glance
One final step
One final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
Cause I'd love love love to dance with my father again

Verse 3:
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
I'd hear how my mother cried for him
(2x) I'd pray for her even more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don't do it usually
But dear Lord she' s dying to dance with my father again

Every night I fall asleep
And this is all I ever dream

Labels:



Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.
@iheartyoumost-Twitter
frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889
I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+


I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Archives
February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 August 2012
for my convenient=P
Facebook Livejournal Twitter SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved.