|
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Last blogged @ 9:44 AM I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SQUARE 1. IT HURTS ME. =(
I misunderstand him, he is trying his best, but i just getting to start demand for more. i have no right to do so. I get jealous with this girl jayne for what sia. i know he do not like her but i do not know does he like me either. so i worry, i am to be someone he can put under his arm and wanted to protect this person. He ask me calm down and think it through, i only think about the happy things and the happy moments when i calm down. so eventually, i came out with this plan, everytime when i about to blurt with tears or anger i will ask him to leave me alone for a moment then i will find him when i am ok, if not, i will start showing attitude and temper to him. i do not want him to feel hurt and irritated by me. I might be silly with this kind of love, but i just simply silly fallen for him. I think there is no turning back. i just have to face it. how sad i will become i don care about, i just think that i will be happy with him no matter what went wrong. =). p.s. I am not changing for you, i am just adapting to the one i loves. |
Profile
My name is Elizabeth Teh. 20.02.1990.@iheartyoumost-Twitter frenz4ever_eli@hotmail.com. 81386889 I love nature & green/blue/bloody red/purple.Blood type AB+ I am a nerdy girl who love library books! love to wear my glasses while readin them~O-O Giving herself a one and only guy to live with in her future.:3 Music
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
May 2012
August 2012 for my convenient=P
Facebook
Livejournal
Twitter
SIM global website
Credits
©2009 < All rights reserved. |